Attorneys With Vast Understanding Of Car Accident Cases
If you or a family member has been seriously injured in a car accident that was a result of someone else’s negligence, it may feel like your life has been turned upside down. At The Truitt Law Firm, we understand the stress that results from injuries that may leave you unable to work and facing substantial medical bills and other expenses.
While you focus on recuperating, our role is to advocate on your behalf for full and fair compensation. Individuals who are injured in auto accidents that are caused by someone else may qualify to recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including any long-term rehabilitation that will be necessary
- Lost wages, including salary you will not be able to earn in the future due to permanent injuries that will negatively impact your job opportunities
- Property loss, including your car and other property that were damaged in the accident
- Pain and suffering refer to compensation you may receive for any discomfort you experience as a result of the accident, including mental anguish
- Loss of consortium refers to the impact that serious injuries have on an individual’s ability to maintain a relationship with a spouse or companion, including any inability or limitations to maintain a sexual relationship
Attorneys Providing Experienced Personal Injury Representation
The Truitt Law Firm represents plaintiffs (injured parties) and defendants (insurance companies and corporations) in personal injury lawsuits. We have more than 26 years of experience representing clients in personal injury cases.
Because we have handled numerous cases from both sides, we have a comprehensive understanding of the legal strategies that can be deployed. We’re able to anticipate the arguments that opposing counsel will make and build strong counterarguments.
We pride ourselves on the high level of personal attention that our lawyers provide every client. We emphasize clear communication, explain every option and respond quickly to messages when we are not available.
Speak To An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer Today
We handle a wide variety of cases, from complex accidents involving multiple injured parties or wrongful death cases, to more straightforward claims. Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation in which we can answer your questions, review the facts of your case and recommend the best course of action. Call us at 985-273-0900.
We work with clients in the Greater New Orleans area and throughout Louisiana from offices in Covington and Metairie.